Specialty Gas Manufacturing Market
The Leader in Corrosion Resistant Scales for Specialty Gas Manufacturing Applications
Scaletron is the leader in corrosion resistant technology for scales used in harsh environments. We manufacture a complete line of scales and accessories designed for weighing and monitoring the usage, feed rate and inventory of corrosive chemicals and/or materials.
From the manufacturing of gases for the automotive, electronics, energy, glass, metals, pulp and paper, and refining industries to gases for food and beverage, health care, laboratory, and pharmaceutical applications weighing technology from Scaletron ensures reliable and accurate measurement of chemical gases during the production processes to maintain high levels of product purity.
The production of gases requires exacting and complex procedures to manufacture gases that meet the users needs for process efficiency and safety as well as complying with environmental regulations. During these steps, monitoring the supply of gases via weight is critical to meeting these standards.
Meeting the Weighing Needs of the Specialty Gas Manufacturing Industry
We meet the needs of the chemical industry by providing reliable, accurate and safe methods to weigh chemicals used in the manufacturing process.
Gases being manufactured are typically stored in pressurized cylinders or dewars as a liquefied gas with many being housed in purged gas cabinets. For both safety and general production considerations, it is extremely important to be able to monitor the level of product remaining in a tank. In addition, problems caused by excessive or interrupted gas flow during the production process can be extremely costly.
Typical chemicals include:
- Ammonia, carbon dioxide, nitrous oxide
- Argon, helium, hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen
- Arsine, phosphine
- Chlorine; hydrogen bromide, chloride, sulfide
- Krypton, neon, xenon
- Silane, dichlorsilane, trichlorsliane
Scaletron’s scales can be found in many specialty gas manufacturing applications including:
- Cryogenic gases
- Gas mixtures
- Industrial gases
- Process gases
- Specialty gases
Whether the application requires a standard or custom weighing system, Scaletron’s engineers will help find the right solution to best meet your weighing needs.
Scaletron Scale Models Designed for Specialty Gas Manufacturing Applications
Typical models include:
- Model 2305D™ Economical Digital Dual Cylinder Scale
- Model 2308™ Gas Cabinet Scale
- Model 4000SS™ Gas Cabinet, Dewar & Cylinder Scale
- Other Models Available
CLICK HERE for our Specialty Gas Manufacturing Applications Sheet
- Wastewater & Sewage Treatment
- Municipal Water Treatment
- Industrial Process Water & Wastewater Treatment
- Municipal & Commercial Swimming Pool Water Treatment
- Chemical Industry
- Specialty Gas Manufacturing Industry
- Fire Protection Systems
- Oil, Gas & Biofuel Industry
- Semiconductor & Electronics Manufacturing
- Poultry & Livestock Production