Model 1020™ 5 Digit Controller
- Controller available as single (Model 1020-1™) or dual channel (Model 1020-2™)
- Each channel has 4-20mA standard
- Four HI or LO level set points optional
- Indicator displays Net Weight and Gross Weight
- Standard readability to 0.1's, 1.0's, or with fixed zero for high capacity, 10's
- High accuracy of ±0.1% to 0.25%
- Readout in pounds, kilograms, gallons, or liters
- Display is a two line, 16 Character, alphanumeric backlit display
- Indicator can be locally or remote mounted up to 200 feet from base frame
- Tare weight is pushbutton adjustable per channel
- 4-20mA output is loop powered
- For use with Scaletron Drum, Tank, Platform, and Ton Cylinder Scale frames
- Electronic controller housed in NEMA 4X, UL approved enclosure
- One channel, one 4-20mA output (loop powered 18-30VDC) Model 1020-1
- Nominal power ratings: 120/240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 0.10/0.05A
- 6 Foot power cord
The Model 1020™ Controller is an addition to our line of high value indicators designed to compliment the drum, tank, platform, and ton cylinder scales. The 5 digit indicator can be configured to read in tenth, whole, or tens units. The available units for display include pounds, kilograms, gallons, or liters. This controller can be configured to monitor one or two channels, and will display those active channels simultaneously on the backlit, 2 line, 16 character, alphanumeric display. A 4-20mA output for one or two channels is scalable to a user defined value, and is adjustable. There is also the option of adding up to four set points, which are programmable as high, or low level alarms with relay contacts. These set points are value selectable as well. The alarms can also be deactivated in the field.
The Model 1020™ Controller may be used with the drum, tank, platform, or ton cylinder bases as manufactured by Scaletron Industries Ltd. The user may combine different base designs on different channels of the same controller, regardless of the number of load cells in the base design. The user may apply the controller to filling applications, as well as loading applications. The controller provides excellent accuracy at 0.1% to 0.25% of full scale capacity. This controller has a simple three button panel with menu prompts. The display will provide values for Net Weight, as well as Gross Weight. The Tare Weight screen will allow the user to select the proper value for Net Weight.
Controller has factory calibration restore feature so indicator calibration can be completed in field with no test weights.