3-1/2 Digit Indicator
- For use with Scaletron Cylinder, Drum, Tank, Platform, and Spill Containment Scale bases
- Standard readability to 0.1 to 199.9 lb. (kg) or 1 to 1999 lb. (kg)
- High accuracy of ±0.5% of full scale capacity
- Readout in pounds (lbs.) or kilograms (kg)
- Display is a one line, 4 character, numeric LCD display
- Indicator can be locally or remote mounted up to 200 feet from base frame
- Electronic indicator housed in NEMA 4X, UL approved enclosure
- 4-20mA output - scale or loop powered
- Self-locking tare adjustment knob
- Option to add two (2) low level set points
- 6 Foot power cord
The Scaletron 3-1/2 Digit Indicator is included as standard with all of our Cylinder, Drum, Tank, Platform, and Spill Containment Scale bases. The indicator can be configured to read in tenths or whole units. The available units for display include pounds or kilograms. This controller is designed to monitor one channel, and will display net weight and gross weight on the one line, 4 character, numeric LCD display. A 4-20mA output (scale or loop powered) is scalable to a user defined value, and is adjustable. There is also the option of adding up to two (2) low level REED relay contacts.
The user may apply the indicator to filling applications, as well as loading applications. The indicator provides excellent accuracy at +/- 0.5% of full capacity of full scale capacity.