Fire Protection Systems Market
The Leader in Corrosion Resistant Scales for Fire Protection Systems Applications
Scaletron is the leader in corrosion resistant technology for scales used in harsh environments. We manufacture a complete line of scales and accessories designed for weighing and monitoring the usage, feed rate and inventory of corrosive chemicals and/or materials.
From office buildings, retail stores and parking garages to manufacturing plants, warehouses, petrochemical facilities and power generating stations, weighing technology from Scaletron ensures that the proper levels of chemicals are maintained to ensure fail-safe operation of the fire protection and sprinkler systems.
Consisting of either of wet pipe, dry pipe or foam water systems, sprinklers protect buildings and other structures as well as critical equipment housed in computer, process control, data storage and telecommunications rooms. For these systems, monitoring the levels of fire protection gases via weight is instrumental in the protection of both life and property.
Meeting the Weighing Needs of the Fire Protection Systems Industry
We meet the needs of a wide range of commercial, industrial, and government facilities by providing reliable, accurate and safe methods to weigh chemicals and gases used for fire protection, sprinkler and suppression systems.
Chemicals used during these processes are typical stored in cylinders or dewars as a liquefied gas. Monitoring the amount of chemical remaining via weight is vital to maintaining the integrity of a fire protection system. If a cylinder is not replaced or refilled before it is depleted, the proper amount of chemicals will not be available in the event of a fire, potentially resulting in a catastrophic loss of property and human life. In addition, the loss of gas in a nitrogen inerting system can result in expensive replacement of entire piping systems due to unwanted corrosion and leaks.
Typical chemicals include:
- Carbon dioxide
- Halogenated fluorocarbons
Scaletron’s scales can be found in many fire protection systems applications including:
- Aerosol fire extinguishing systems
- Carbon dioxide fire suppression systems
- Chemical agent fire extinguishing systems
- Inert gas fire extinguishing systems
- Water mist fire extinguishing systems
- Nitrogen inerting corrosion prevention systems
Whether the application requires a standard or custom weighing system, Scaletron’s engineers will help find the right solution to best meet your weighing needs.
Scaletron Scale Models Designed for Fire Protection Systems Applications
Typical models include:
- Model 2305D™ Economical Digital Dual Cylinder Scale
- Model 2308™ Gas Cabinet Scale
- Other Models Available
CLICK HERE for our Fire Protection Systems Applications Sheet
- Wastewater & Sewage Treatment
- Municipal Water Treatment
- Industrial Process Water & Wastewater Treatment
- Municipal & Commercial Swimming Pool Water Treatment
- Chemical Industry
- Specialty Gas Manufacturing Industry
- Fire Protection Systems
- Oil, Gas & Biofuel Industry
- Semiconductor & Electronics Manufacturing
- Poultry & Livestock Production